Pictures from the 7-day Internet Marketers Retreat in Cyprus
The Laptop Millionaire Thought of the Day
The 7-Day Internet Marketers’ Retreat is underway, and
we just got back from a fantastic trip to the Anassa hotel in Akamas peninsula.
We took a speedboat to the ‘blue lagoon’ for a swim, hung out by the pool,
relaxed in the jacuzzi at the spa, and contemplated the breathtaking views.
This hotel is a real gem, where billionaires like Philip Green or executives
like the CEO of Goldman Sachs come to celebrate special occasions.
And of course, we talked business.
Apart from enjoying the wonderful scenery, yesterday we did a lot of workshop activities on our laptops, such as:
- setting up a Twitter account
- setting up a justretweet.com account and writing a Tweet to promote our optin pages
- setting up a Fiverr account and buying gigs
- setting up Subliminal Power software on our computers
- setting up a GoToWebinar account and creating a webinar
- buying advertising space on a forum, through big-boards.com
- setting up a safe-swap.com account and contacting a solo ad provider.
On that last point, one of our attendees, Irina, told me she spent $90 on three solo ads, and she got 300 clicks and 120 new optin subscribers ($0.75 per subscriber).
Ryan told us he spent $900 on a solo ad, and he got 3,000 clicks and 1,200 new optins. That’s again, approximately $0.75 per subscriber.
What this really means: you can probably build a list of 5,000 subscribers in a month, for approximately $3,700.
Note: you can find out more about how to build your list fast thanks to the DVDs of
‘The Ultimate Listbuilding Masterclass’, available at http://laptopmillionaire.tv/dvds.htm.
One of my coaching clients sent me this picture from Heathrow airport, in London )
Hopefully, Heathrow airport’s 69 million passengers will catch a glimpse of ‘The Laptop Millionaire’: